Core Java Developer
We are currently seeking a number of Java Developers of different levels to join JP Morgan in Columbus, Ohio on a 3 - 6 months contract to hire basis.
The project you will be working on will be to help modernise a number of legacy platforms as well as the build out of a new microservices based platform. As part of the modernisation platform, you will be working with all app and digital platforms.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
As an experienced Development professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing and operational stability will help your team deliver high quality products. You’ll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
We are seeking experts in Core Java and design techniques as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for a number of large-scale programs that will become firm-wide resources across JPMC.
- You should be multi-skilled with expertise across the software development lifecycle and tool set.
- You may be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
- People sought you out as coach for at least one technical skill
- You will stay abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends and use your experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business;
- You may give speeches and outside the firm and writes articles
Key Skills - candidates should have a wealth of technical experience including:
- Core Java and design
- No SQL Databases
- Distributed Database
- Cloud Native
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Test Driven Development
- Cloud Development
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Angular 2+ Experience
- Spring Framework/Spring boot
- Drools/Rules Engines
- Monitoring Tools
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Temporarily due to COVID-19