Do you love technology and helping organizations utilize that technology to become greater than they thought possible? Are you interested in serving your community and doing your part to keep your community, nation, and planet safe? At Kaseware you will have the chance to do all of that and so much more as a Project Manager. Kaseware is a company that is changing the world of law enforcement and corporate security forever and, if you are up for a challenge, we would like you to consider helping us make the world a safer place.
The Project Manager is responsible for providing project planning, management and oversight for key initiatives and implementation projects, ensuring that these initiatives and projects are completed on-time, within scope and budget and with an extremely high quality of deliverables. This individual leads, manages and executes all phases of project delivery including: analysis and design, implementation and configuration, testing and training, ongoing support, and will be accountable for all aspects of project management including all project resources, project planning, scheduling, risk management, scope management, internal and external communications, status reporting, and resource management.
Location: Remote, Austin-area preferred
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Work directly with customers to develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news
- Work closely with the development team to prioritize and advocate for customer needs and develop a roadmap for customer requirements
- Ability to travel up to 50% to the Austin, Texas area (preferred - located in Austin area)
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
- Minimum three years management experience in the IT field to include interactions with customers, project management and development
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working with quality management approaches, techniques, and principles to ensure quality project delivery
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to all stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project management experience in public safety, law enforcement, CAD, and/or RMS
- Professional certification such as PMP
Kaseware is a dynamic, rapidly growing company located in the Denver metro area. We build state-of-the-art software for law enforcement and corporate security customers. We serve those that serve our communities and make our world safer.
Due to the nature of our business, you must be able to pass a full CJIS compliant fingerprint based background check, which is required for individuals needing access to criminal justice information (CJI).
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person