1. Support SCADA system administration in accordance with company policies and industry standards.
2. Support all Susquehanna District efforts to achieve regional goals and conduct safe operations.
3. Configure, update, and troubleshoot SCADA software in advance of new production facility startups and in support of ongoing 24/7 production operations.
4. Provide technical support for production facility operational readiness assessments and ESD system testing.
5. Apply object-oriented programming to add functionality to HMIs and dashboards.
6. Develop regular maintenance schedules for an enterprise SCADA system including point audits, alarm audits, historian thinning and other system maintenance tasks.
7. Work with other departments to develop data interfaces between business and SCADA applications.
8. Assist management and other departments on various projects as needed.
1. 2+ years of experience working with enterprise SCADA or equivalent systems (CygNet preferred).
2. Familiarity with IS, SCADA and/or networking architectural standards.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS-Excel & MS-Word.
4. Experience working in O&G for an E&P.
5. Work non-traditional and on-call hours as needed.
6. Occasional travel to field locations may be required.
Job Type: Full-time