AireSpring is seeking a Sales and Business Development Leader for its new Global SD-WAN product offering. Airespring’s newly released Global SD-WAN service provides multi-national customers with the security and stability of an SLA backed Global Private Network combined with the power of SD-WAN for outstanding reliability, enhanced application performance and cloud connectivity. It is an ideal solution for multi-national customers with an interest in replacing or augmenting their Global MPLS network, or building a greenfield alternative to Global MPLS or Private Line solutions.
Our Global SD-WAN Sales and Business Development Leader will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with prospective and existing Channel Partners and VAR’s, including strategic opportunities with Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. This role will interact closely with and overlay Airespring’s Channel Sales organization, as well as provide direction and co-ordination with various functional teams, including Product Management, Product Marketing, Marketing, Account Management and Service Delivery.
The ideal candidate will have solid direct experience managing a Sales Team within the Global SD-WAN and/or Global MPLS sector, and is a self-starter who can build this new segment from the ground up within the larger Airespring organization. As a start-up within the larger Airespring organization, you will need to have the energy and desire to build relationships with our current partners while identifying and creating new relationships with potential partners who are a fit for Global SD-WAN.
You will work with other departments to fine-tune our product and message, while interacting with our existing Sales Team on specific opportunities. You will also build a Sales Team focused specifically on Global SD-WAN. Technical understanding of Global SD-WAN technology is a plus.
If you are the right candidate, with the energy and drive to build something great from the ground up, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years of experience in direct sales in the global telecommunications/technology sector
- Demonstrated success in consistently meeting or exceeding a monthly sales quota
- Thorough knowledge of the enterprise customer base in the assigned geography
- A proven ability to generate leads, penetrate new accounts, and develop and manage a pipeline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written, facilitation and presentation techniques
- Strong leadership/team skills and a positive track record in executing sales process and coordinating among internal and external managers
- Ambition and a willingness to learn and develop professionally
We are searching for local candidates who would work in our headquarters, located in Van Nuys, California only.
All your information will be kept confidential.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
Highly motivated and dedicated team
Vision and Dental Insurance
401K with employer match
Generous Paid Time-Off Plan
Onsite "Zen" relaxation room and Recreation room
In-House Espresso / Latte Machines
Discounted fitness membership benefit
Public transportation benefit
AT&T Discount on personal mobile plan