sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to lead our marketing efforts across our East Coast markets. The position would ideally be based in New York but can also be based in DC.
Our Senior Marketing Manager - East will be responsible for the following:
- Lead team of 3 market-based Marketing Specialists and work with internal/external stakeholders to identify annual and quarterly marketing plans for NYC, DMV, Boston + Philly
- Integrate brand objectives and business needs into cohesive market strategies focused on growing our customer + digital base, building relevance and staying top of mind
- Evolve sg brand and community through region-wide partnerships, influencer relationships, and events
- Oversee new market, new store opening + outpost strategy to achieve proforma requirements
- Partner with operations to understand + solve for business challenges within the market
- Provide continuous coaching to develop and grow the Marketing Specialist and Ambassador teams including performance management and career development
- Drive innovation of new marketing strategies and tactics. Test and measure to inform and evolve sweetgreen marketing
- Evaluate key performance metrics and own East region goals
What you'll get:
- 5-7+ years experience in national or regional brand marketing
- 3-5+ years experience leading and developing marketing strategy
- 3+ years leading and developing a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Humble: servant leader mentality, not afraid to get their hands dirty, connects with people from different walks of life
- Ability to travel 33% of the time
- Passion for all things sweetgreen!
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.