New Age Protection is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, religion, gender, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and/or other legally protected status.
Access Control Specialist Fr/Sa 10am-10pm (2) Sat/Sun (2) 10am-10pm
Candidate duties include but not limited to:
- Monitor and control access into and from facility by ensuring personnel identification throughout the production, issuance, and verification of identification media
- Operate and ensure the proper administration control of equipment designed for management of property, deliveries, packages, and controlled/prohibited items
- Monitor the compliance with the established rules and regulations.
- Take all reasonable precautions for health and safety of persons, and promptly report or correct unsafe conditions, procedures, or activities, if possible.
- Process access control and other related administrative processing support as required.
- Operate and maintain manual and computer based access control on other computer related systems, databases, and equipment.
- Provide personnel to staff Visitor Centers, at various locations, for processing of individuals into the secured facilities.
- Provide support to after hours functions as directed.
- Conduct random inspections to ensure prohibited items are not introduced into facilities in accordance with regulations, policies, and directives.
- Operate walk through metal detectors (both fixed and portable), X-Ray equipment, and other equipment to facilitate this process at pedestrian control points.
- Conduct package inspections on personnel departing the facility as per post/position orders.
- Conduct ingress inspections in accordance with post/position orders.
- Respond to rooms located with the facility to open or secure areas s directed within the guidelines of the post/position orders or security regulations.
- Monitor closed circuit television systems, intrusion detection systems, fire alarm systems and dispatch personnel as necessary.
- Candidates must be able to work day, swings and mid shifts as needed
- Maintain TS/SCI clearance.
- This position requires prolong standing, bending, stooping, walking flights of stairs, running, and demonstrate the ability to defend themselves or others.
- Candidate must also possess High Diploma or GED.
- Be proficient in MS Office Programs (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint) while possessing excellent communication, written, and organizational skills.
- Medical ,Dental & Vision