Merakey is currently seeking a BCBA to join our IDD division in our Enhanced Behavior Support Homes (EBSH) program in Escondido, CA.
The primary responsibility of our fee for service BCBA will be to supervise RBT staff.
- The BCaBA or BCBA primarily provides the required Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) supervision to staff on an ongoing basis as assigned.
- This position may also, under the supervision of a Qualified Behavior Modification Professional/BCBA be responsible for efficient and appropriate individual behavior support activities, as assigned or identified as appropriate.
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- The stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services.
ABOUT OUR ENHANCED BEHAVIOR SUPPORT HOMES
The mission, vision, and core values of Merakey align with those of a successful Enhanced Behavioral Support Home (EBSH) for individuals with high-risk factors, involved with multiple systems. Merakey's mission is "enriching lives by providing exceptional services through an individualized approach", integrating the mission with our vision of "creating communities where everyone is empowered to take meaning steps toward reaching their fullest potential", and our core values of compassion, diversity, integrity, quality, safety, and trust, build a foundation of holistic care for the people we support.
Merakey's philosophy for the EBSH program seeks to inspire hope of recovery, promote empowerment, self-determination, understanding, and coping skills for individuals allowing them to achieve their fullest potential. Merakey services assist individuals to develop, enhance, and/or retain: psychiatric stability, social competencies, personal adjustment and/or independent living competencies so they experience more success, satisfaction, and integration in the environments of their choice and can function as independently as possible.
Our name, Merakey, is inspired by a modern Greek word, meaning to put something of yourself into your work or to do something with soul, creativity, or love. This concept illustrates the compassion and integrity that underscores everything we do. The inclusion of the word "key" in the name also positions the organization as a key to helping individuals and communities open doors to their future. At Merakey, we put our heart and soul into exceptional care and services.
MERAKEY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
BCBA - Full Time 40 hours
Mon-Fri 8a-4p /flex nights/weekends as needed
- BCBA: Master's Degree and current BCBA certification
- BCaBA: Bachelor's Degree and BCaBA certification required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities (IDD) in a residential setting required
- Experience supervising Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) is required
- Must have a valid driver's license & reliable transportation
- Local travel required.
Job Type: Full-time