Basic Functions: Performs assigned cleaning task in a building or area to meet established quality standards. Works with other team members to complete the cleaning of assigned account within hours budgeted.
Perform a variety of general cleaning tasks including, but not limited to: sweeping, dust mopping, and wet mopping, spot cleaning, trash collection and removal, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning restrooms and replenishing supplies, break rooms.
1. Follow all safety, security and key control procedures.
2. Maintain cleaning equipment in a safe, clean working order.
3. Immediately report any building or equipment maintenance concerns to your supervisor.
4. Immediately report all accidents, safety hazards and security concerns to your supervisor or manager.
5. Notify your supervisor as soon as possible to if you are going to be absent.
6. Use only the designated phone at your facility to clock in and out.
7. Perform reasonable customer request and report them to your supervisor.
8. Perform other such duties as requested by your supervisor and/or manager.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.
SMO was founded in Greensboro, North Carolina in 1989 by David Murphy and Gary Collins. Having just graduated college, the partners started the promising company in their parent's home with a work ethic, Mom's vacuum, and two hundred dollars.
TODAY, SMO IS RECOGNIZED THROUGHOUT THE SOUTHEAST FOR:
Dependable customer service
Cost effective cleaning and facility maintenance solutions
Extensive employee training & development through SMO University
As the company continues to grow, David and Gary have never forgotten where they came from and it is these humble beginnings that have given them a deep appreciation for their employees and what they do on a daily basis. This is one of the reasons that we consider our valuable employees to be internal customers. Join our winning team today!
Screenings: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Other
Employee Assistance Program
Opportunities for Advancement
Excellent Training and Personal Development Programs
Incentive and Recognition Programs
Se habla espanol
Supreme Maintenance Organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Must be able to work in fast paced warehouse environment.
Must be able to work outside.
Must be drug free.
Must have clean criminal background.