Technical Sourcer – Seattle, WA
Are you passionate about the Talent Acquisition Profession and the impact you can make on the organizations you support Do you enjoy being challenged and solving problems Are you an energetic, results-oriented Professional with a competitive nature If so, we want to talk to you.
Search Wizards is a global provider of Talent Solutions. We have excelled at matching our clients’ staffing needs to the BEST Talent Acquisition Professionals in the market since 2000.
If you are in the Talent Acquisition Profession make us your first call. This is all that we do and it’s all about YOU.
Excited yet Us too!
We currently have a very exciting opportunity available for a Technical Sourcer in Seattle, WA. This position will start as an 8 month contract with the potential to convert.
Our client’s Web Services Recruiting Team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Technical Sourcer to join their recruiting organization supporting the AI/ML Team. The focus of the role is on driving candidate generation strategies in partnership with your clients. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner across teams and execute sourcing campaigns to attract the best technical talent the industry has to offer. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
In this role, you will partner with business leaders to source the best Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence talent the world has to offer. You will need to think local but source globally to ensure the team can identify, engage and hire some of the best technical minds out there. Innovation is the key. You will only be limited by your creativity. No idea is a bad idea when it comes to sourcing talent for our client. You will thrive in working with business leaders who are 100% engaged in the recruiting process and eager to support recruitment delivery any way they can. Candidate quality is all that matters and our client is willing to go to any length to engage industry experts. Their Talent Acquisition team thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, pioneer, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and technology recruiting and forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners.
- 2+ years of Software Engineering sourcing experience
- 4+ years of technical (IT, Software, Digital) recruiting experience
- Prior experience in a full-life cycle, research or pure sourcing role gained within a complex corporate, RPO or agency environment
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience in running sourcing events
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships both internal and external
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, Hiring Managers, and the recruiting team
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment
Search Wizards is an equal opportunity employer.
Search Wizards is known for its pioneering efforts and niche focus on Talent Solutions. We offer competitive rates, an excellent benefits package (healthcare and 401k), ongoing education, and more.