Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized staffing provider. We have an excellent opportunity in the Waterbury, CT area for an Interventional Radiology Technologist. This Cath Lab position is with a top-rated local hospital. The Interventional Radiology Technologist works as an integral member of the patient care team to prepare patients for acute, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. They are responsible for assisting physicians will all procedures. Applicants must have a Rad Tech certification and cath lab experience. Applicants must also be local – within 30 minutes of Waterbury, CT.
$48-$50 per hour
This Interventional Radiology Technologist position will not last long. Apply today or call Naomi DiRico for more information about this opening at 857-320-2004. Be sure to ask about our Helping Hands Program, and how referring other Techs can help you!
Before applying, please ensure you meet the follow qualifications.
- 3+ years of Cath Lab, IABP, and Impella required
- ARRT or RCIS certification required (RT strongly preferred)
- AHA BLS certification required
- ACLS certification required
- Experience in a similar sized hospital preferred
- Must be registered with the state of Massachusetts