During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Home Equity originator (Source:
Company sources; Based on new commitments)
Our Home Equity team serves customers in all aspects of applying for and receiving home equity loans and/or lines of credit across the nation. This organization provides service to customers from the point of application submission, all the way to funding.
The Operations Processor 2 role is responsible for performing a variety of operational tasks for a moderately complex to complex process or functions. This role will take accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure. Tasks require coordination of information among various operational areas and customers while using multiple online systems. This role will be responsible for supporting the Home Equity Line Management Operations team with various customer account maintenance requests and servicing tasks.
Duties may include:
- Receiving and reviewing incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed
- Entering transactions into CRT/PC, verifying accuracy
- Balancing general ledger accounts
- Resolving complex customer issues using multiple resources and records
- Preparing, editing, distributing, and/or correcting specialized and/or complex documents
- Works under general supervision following established procedures
- Exercises some judgment within guidelines
- Acts as escalation point for less senior processors for complex issues or transactions, providing training as needed
10500 NE Walker Road, Hillsboro, Oregon 97006
Want to learn more about our team? Copy and paste this video URL into a new browser tab to hear what our team members are saying: https://youtu.be/hmen7-0Ihbk
1+ year of operations experience demonstrated through work or military experience
Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
Basic Microsoft Office skills
Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, production environment
- Experience reviewing and interpreting mortgage and/or home equity loan documents
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Home Equity servicing systems such as: CIV, ICMP, PAC 2000, and/or PMP
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
10500 NE Walker Road - Hillsboro, OR