We are a rapidly expanding event-lighting production company and we are in search of a Lighting Technician to join our family in the San Fernando Valley!
Who we are: Our company specializes in corporate and high-end event lighting. We have produced A-list celebrity events, major corporate conferences and events, and high end weddings and private events. We are very well known in the Los Angeles event community and we have even produced events nationwide and worldwide.
We are rapidly expanding our team and we are seeking an experienced and forward thinking project manager to lead our future projects and ensure that the team is organized and efficient.
-Have a positive attitude- Smart and efficient worker
- Patient (A MUST)
- Be a team player
- VERY organized
- Have a valid California driver's license
- Fluent English
- 5 years experience in lighting/event setup is a plus, but not required (we will train the right person)
- Audio/visual experience is preferred
- Previous event logistics management experience preferred.
- Enforcement of company rules
- Follow company rules and maintain a professional image
- Previous management experience is a bonus
**What is Required from You **
- Attend company meetings: one on one meetings with CEO, and occasional meetings with the staff
-You must have a lot of flexibility in your work availability (many of our events are on weekends)
-You must be meticulous in your attention to detail (all the events require an eye for detail)
All events are required to look tailored and professional)
- You must also have some level of technical knowledge and experience with the following: LED media wall/screens Rigging, trusses and structures LED fixtures Conventional fixtures Source four & gobo fixtures, Intelligent moving lights, Addresses, channels DMX cables, Trees set up. Lighting Controls Experience with pro sound system
IMPORTANT Note: We are not looking for another lighting programmer and lighting designer, but we are looking for someone who is experienced in event lighting project management/coordination who can be a leader for the designers/programmers and other expert technicians. Pay is dependent on experience. This is a competitive position with room for additional growth.If this sounds like a fit for you, please send your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract