We're looking for someone who:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design
- Has 5+ years of WordPress experience, particularly with custom themes
- A strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems
- Experience with the responsive and adaptive design
- An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)