Sr Systems Engineer (Arabic Language)
Gulf Region, Middle East
TLG is looking for an Arabic speaking Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified Systems Engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Setup and maintain on premises Microsoft Exchange Server
- Willingness to work up to work for extended periods overseas.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server and SQL synchronization
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows based environments.
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience in on premises Microsoft Exchange Server
- Experience in C# / ASP.NET