Leverage experience with consulting in the life sciences or healthcare industry to define business problems and develop analytics solutions with a focus on operationalizing machine learning models and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies. Oversee the development of the firm-wide strategy for Health Analytics and AI, including managing a portfolio of engagements across government clients. Provide thought leadership, drive business growth within the market, and develop and maintain client relationships. Take an active role in the development, mentoring and coaching of a team of data scientists, developers and domain experts. Work to actively enhance the diversity of the firm, and play a lead role in attracting, developing and retaining a world-class team of analytics professionals supporting the firm’s health business.
- 12+ years of experience with analytics delivery in a consulting role, defining strategy, establishing client relationships, and delivering innovative solutions
- Experience in the application of data science and advanced data analytics to health/medical use cases, including structured, unstructured, or relational and data mining and machine learning techniques
- Experience with applying data visualization techniques to tell the story of the data, leveraging data to inform decision making, risk mining, and structured and unstructured text mining methods and techniques
- Experience with developing and mentoring staff at all levels and building an internal capacity to deliver high quality and highly innovative analytics services
- Experience with developing and implementing successful market strategy and business development and leading proposal, project, and intellectual capital creation
- Experience in project management and client relationship building
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- MA or MS degree in a technical or quantitative field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.