The Center for Curriculum Redesign, a non-profit education think tank that is working to answer the question "what should students learn for the 21st century?" is seeking a research assistant.
The exact focus of the job will continue to change with time, but generally may include:
- Running studies: interacting with teachers and experts
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative results from research studies
- Conducting literature reviews and synthesizing findings
- Updating databases on standards, curricula, and pedagogy
- Offering feedback or participating in writing up results
- Offering feedback or participating in designing new materials (standards, curricula, professional learning, seminars, online platforms) based on findings
- and more.
We are looking for:
- Ability to do deep dives into research and synthesize findings
- Precision with and attention to language
- Ability to think rigorously, yet non-traditionally
- Constructive relationship with giving and receiving criticism
- Enjoys working collaboratively as well as in a self-directed manner
Research and/or education background is a plus but not mandatory.
The position is generally remote, and requires calls and sometimes in-person meetings.
If interested, please fill out this form: bit.ly/CCRresearchassistant
Applying through Indeed.com does not qualify as an application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Flexible schedules
- Commuting/travel assistance
Hours per week:
Full Time Opportunity: