CVS Health is the nation's premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care.
Our Corporate Internship Program is a nationally recognized experience; it is also a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills, and make a difference.
You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:
- Projects that contribute to the success of our business
- Community service initiatives
- Mentorship and networking opportunities
- Interaction with senior leaders
And our corporate interns have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a future role with CVS Health.
- The Transformation Health Product organization is responsible for developing, designing, and scaling an industry suite of health care products and services designed to improve health outcomes, reduce medical costs, engage members, and help consumers on their path to better health.
- Our portfolio spans Care Management and Chronic Care Solutions, Complex Chronic Disease, and Wellbeing. We work across all CVS Health lines of business, including Aetna, Caremark, and Retail, to deploy our products and generate value for our customers and the enterprise.
- Product Portfolio Management is a key component of our success, responsible for developing and maintaining a "single source of truth" for all product management and development activities within the organization.
- This is a unique role which will provide significant exposure to senior management and leadership across the CVS Health Enterprise. This individual will partner with senior leaders to learn about product management and apply these insights to cross-functional projects with business partners in finance, operations, IT, etc. to drive outcomes and deliver results
- Help prepare executive-level presentations, CVS/Aetna product roadmap updates, and other reports
- Support project/product management for high-profile work groups and product development efforts
- Support strategic opportunities for new product development and execution with partners across the CVS Health enterprise (including Transformation, Aetna Commercial and Medicare, Caremark, and Retail)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong desire to learn and help where needed while adapting to change easily
- Strong organization skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Have a willingness to relocate
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Possess strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience
- Encourage teamwork and a positive environment to improve team effectiveness
- Be resourceful and can quickly and successfully adapt to change
- Have an interest in obtaining full-time position within CVS Health
- You should currently be pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Major: All majors are accepted/will be considered
- Have a 3.3+ cumulative GPA
- Have an anticipated graduation date between December 2020 - June 2021
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.