We are looking for quick learner and independent worker with critical thinking and problem solving skills, quick learner and independent worker that can jump right in to help manage several issues including
- water meter billing,
- asset management of mobile homes,
- interfacing with government agencies and state manufactured housing associations,
- as well as typical office assistant duties.
Necessary skills include:
- technology proficiency with google applications ( gmail, internet searches, google drive, google sheets ect)
- proficiency with excel/google sheets
- ability to problem solve and research solutions.
- maneuvering state and local bureaucracies to help us issues such as
Saratoga Group is a growing and vibrant real estate investment company with a focus on buying and improving manufactured home communities. SG currently owns 26 manufactured home communities across 10 states and are in escrow on another 18 communities. Our culture is cooperative, open and innovative with a focus on using technology to improve efficiency and collaboration. Given that most of our communities are located in the SE we are opening a new office in Chattanooga TN and the CEO, Sam Hales, will be relocating to Chattanooga as well.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Chattanooga, TN 37402 (Required)
- Provide an example of how you have tackled a difficult problem that required critical thinking skills.
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- saratogagroup.com; sgcommunities.com
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19