Consistent with the standards and policies set forth by this document and within budget, oversee the operations of an approximately 10,000-20,000 sq. ft. facility, by consistently analyzing and improving the facility’s systems and procedures to increase efficiency while maintaining safety and the quality of deliverables. This includes, without limitation, managing inventory, fleet, warehouse, personnel, Foods Safety Programs and day-to-day operations in a manner geared towards operational excellence.
Day to Day Operations:
- Manage and continually strive to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of operations services in support of the sale’s department. Improve operations systems, process, and policies to support the organization’s mission as the industry’s Fastest growing energy drink.
- Manage accurate inventory levels by forecasting demand, evaluating potential shortages and determining the most cost-effective method for ensuring timely delivery of all product needs.
- Input product orders into SAP as well Encompass and resolve variances reported by this software to ensure accurate inventory reporting.
- Manage and ensure proper warehouse rotation of product to execute FEFO (First-Expired, First Out) policy while meeting Account Manager and customer needs.
- Conduct daily inventory of all product and check accuracy of count by utilizing SAP as well as encompass. Rectify variances at time of discovery.
- Hire, train, supervise and develop all warehouse employees. Manage performance through feedback, coaching, corrective counseling and discipline, and performance reviews. Align with Director of Sales on the timely handling and management of performance issues.
Manage fleet’s maintenance schedule to cost-effectively minimize disruption to product deliveries by coordinating preventive maintenance for all VPX delivery vehicles.
- Routinely inspect VPX vehicles to examine cleanliness, damage, and/or wear and tear of the vehicle and arrange for non-routine repairs, as appropriate, with minimal disruption to operations.
- Monitor and coordinate all vehicle accidents with the maintenance service provider and insurance carrier.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Speak, hear, and understand instructions
- Frequently transition between walking and sitting
- Occasionally stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Use specific vision abilities including: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment
- Work with or near moving mechanical parts, moderate to loud noise, outside weather conditions, and/or extreme temperatures
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Forklift and commercial vehicle operations
Your Experience Should Include:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the Consumer Package Goods warehouse or inventory operations
- Strong mathematical and logistic operations skills required
- Strong leadership skills to provide mentoring, training or corrective feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including being able to prepare presentation materials and present the information one-on-one and in a group
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- An understanding of computer ordering systems and other IT systems
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 2 to 5 years’ industry related experience
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Operations: 2 years (Required)
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)