Competitive Rates, Based on Experience ($50 / hour - $55 / hour)
Are you a self starter with a flexible schedule looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity working within the pediatric population?
Sunny Days of California, Inc. (Sunny Days) is a staffing agency that specializes in the areas of Early Intervention and Autism services, serving children with developmental needs from birth to three years of age. With over 25 years in the pediatric field of Early Intervention, Sunny Days is a nationwide provider of Early Intervention services.
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Language Pathology
- Special Education Services
As a business started by women to help children with disabilities, we’re accustomed to fighting for change. As we find ourselves in the midst of a historical moment culturally, know we are dedicated to increasing representation for people of all backgrounds in our industry.
- Access to the best trainings/workshops in the industry
- Clinical Educators available for observation and mentorship
- Create your own Schedule, choosing where and when you want to provide services
- Opportunities to serve infants and toddlers with developmental delays and their families in both their home and community based settings
- Conduct developmental screening/assessments, provide Occupational Therapy services and consult with family members and other professionals working with the family
- Follow Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) and develop methodologies for reaching each child’s specific developmental goals
- Coach family members and caregivers on various intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over in both home and at community settings
- Provide services in diverse settings such as homes, daycare centers, and/or other community settings
- Ensure that progress is generalized and caregivers are active participants in intervention through addressing specific goals, coaching sessions, and communication with the entire team
- Prepare progress reports
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families (in accordance with HIPAA and/or State/Federal regulations)
- California Occupational Therapy (OT) license
- Early Intervention Experience OR Equivalent Experience
- Pediatric Experience
- Home Based Service Delivery Experience (preferred)
- Strong Clinical & Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Written & Oral Communication Skills
Sunny Days is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran status.
Keywords: OT, Occupational Therapist, Therapist, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, therapy, occupational therapy, therapy manager, outpatient, setting, therapeutic, Licensed Occupational Therapist, home care, Evidence Based Care, AOTA, home, independent, pediatric, per-diem, OTs, Therapy,