Genetec works closely with partners and customers on six continents to develop solutions that are both adaptable and enduring. It’s through ongoing collaboration that we’re able to create solutions that move people, businesses, and governments forward— and ultimately, that helps to enhance the everyday.
We want to protect the flow of everyday life. We do this by helping organizations around the globe improve their business intelligence and operational awareness.
Our customers and partners rely on us because our forward-thinking technology gives them peace of mind while helping them do more. We earn their respect and loyalty by staying open to collaboration and committing to service, quality, clarity, and value.
Genetec is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to support Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi region.
The position is home based, and the applicant would ideally travel 75% of the time.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will manage sales and relationships with existing and new Genetec customers (Certified System Integrators), partners, consultant and end users in assigned territory. The main role is to increase revenues and insure coordination with Regional office in the U.S. and Head office in Montreal, Canada.
- Develop the assigned sales territory for company products
- Discover and track opportunities, follow up and distribute leads to partners
- Visit Customers/partners/consultants at their premises
- Manage forecasts and achieve quotas
- Identify customer needs, respond to RFIs, RFQs, prepare quotes and write proposals
- Coordinate and facilitate communication with Customer and MRs
- Track and report competitive issues
- Monitor and report satisfaction levels from customers, integrators, consultants
- Coordinate customer, integrator, consultant training
- Update and maintain data in CRM or other applications
- Acquire, maintain and report adequate knowledge of product, market and competition
- Stay abreast of the products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical services
- Assist Marketing with local or national initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree , preferably in Business, Marketing, Communication, Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in Security Industry preferably with VMS, Access Control or PSIM system
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Must have a valid passport
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent resident
- Experience in the security industry with ability to maintain contacts at different levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a complex sales environment
- Excellent presentation skills and a strong closer
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with customers, integrators, consultants
- Proven sales achievement / track record
- IP technology understanding and networking expertise, an asset
Only candidates that meet the qualifications will be contacted
Cet emploi vous intéresse?
Nous remercions tous les postulants pour l'intérêt qu'ils manifestent; cependant, seuls les candidats retenus seront contactés. Pas d'appels téléphoniques ni d'agences s'il vous plaît.