Yamazen Inc. is an importer and distributor of quality CNC manufacturing machinery, including machine tools and injection molding machines. We service manufacturers in the automotive, aerospace, construction equipment, medical, and I.T. industries. We have 14 U.S. offices serving markets throughout the country and have experienced significant growth through territory and market expansion.
Yamazen Inc. is an importer and distributor of quality CNC manufacturing machinery, including machine tools and injection molding machines. We service manufacturers in automotive, medical, oil, construction, aerospace, and I.T. markets. We have 14 U.S. offices serving markets throughout the country and have experienced significant growth through territory and market expansion.
Yamazen has an immediate opening for a Programmer Analyst to join our team. The position is located in our U.S. Corporate Headquarters in Schaumburg, IL. The person hired will be responsible for analyzing business requirements and engineering principles to improve efficiency and capabilities of existing computer systems and software.
Other responsibilities include:
- Analyze, design, develop, prototype, implement and enhance software in order to meet current and future customer business requirements.
- Develop software and study existing procedures and transform them to software solutions facilitating office automation.
- Evaluate user requests and implement accordingly.
- Study existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develop new systems to improve production or work flow as required.
- Prepare instructions and logical steps for software/systems. Deploy configurations changes, customization, interfaces and data conversions throughout implementation.
- Analysis, data conversion, unit and integration testing.
- Monitors and initiate changes in work flow in order to provide the most efficient service.
- Oversees custom integration scripts and APIs to ensure reliable, secure ad accurate data.
- Maintains SQL databases, queries and reports
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with staff and stakeholders, giving occasional presentations to small groups of staff to learn new software features.
- Use understanding of data and systems to design and implement process improvements
- Advanced, well-performing T-SQL queries
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
In return for experience and results, Yamazen Inc. provides competitive compensation including an attractive base salary commensurate with experience.
Yamazen’s benefits include:
- Semi-annual bonus opportunities
- Company paid medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance for employees. Reduced family coverage based on tenure.
- 401K with company match
- Paid holiday shut-down between Christmas and New Year’s Day and more!
No phone calls please.
Yamazen is an equal opportunity employment company. All applicants are considered regardless of age, race, sex, color, national origin, religion, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Elk Grove Village, IL (Required)