Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for an IT Administrator with a proven track record using Microsoft Azure to help support a hybrid-cloud environment consisting of technical resources in a colo facility and Azure. As the IT Administrator you will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. In this role you are part of a team responsible for organization-wide systems and information.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of Microsoft-based hosted platform consisting of Remote Desktop, ILS, SQL Servers, Devops, and Sharepoint running in a datacenter and Azure
- Help support and design the infrastructure that supports over 400 customers and is ready for the next generation of product innovations, including web, mobile, data and analytics
- Ensure system resources are adequate and available to all users; make recommendations for problem-solving and improvements.
- Azure admin or expert certified
- 3+ years of experience with Azure subscriptions, resource groups, VMs, storages, SQL Servers, App services & backups
- Experience with Server 2012, 2016, Hyper-V, Storage (Cisco, Juniper), Networking, Cluster
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
About Our Company:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Maitland, FL 32751