The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the performance of both semi-skilled and skilled manual work to properly maintain a 180,000 SF commercial facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for corrective and preventive maintenance on HVAC equipment, plumbing systems, and electrical systems; testing of fire safety equipment and emergency back-up systems; general building maintenance, etc. The ideal candidate must be proactive in anticipating problems before they occur as well as be able to communicate effectively with clients, visitors, vendors and subcontractors encountered on the job.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform all work requests from client, property manager or other designated personnel in a courteous, timely, and professional manner.
2. Perform daily routines as directed by property manager or other designated personnel.
3. Perform the weekly set of preventive maintenance work orders.
4. Maintain clean, organized and safe work areas such as machinery rooms, shop and tool rooms, etc.
5. Assist sub-contractors and vendors with scheduled services and projects as needed.
6. Responsible for after-hours emergency calls.
7. Perform a minimum amount of scheduled after-hours testing and HVAC maintenance.
8. Perform daily tasks through the electronic work order system closing out completed work orders in a timely manner.
Frequent lifting/ picking up of objects weighing up to 45 pounds. Required to bend, kneel, crouch, climb, walkand work on a ladder above 8 feet.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $26.00 /hour