- High School Diploma or GED
- HAZWOPER Training
- Driver's License
- Distributed Control Systems
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
Golden Vertex Corp is seeking qualified, safety minded individuals to operate a 3-stage crushing and conveying plant, plus perform other miscellaneous plant-related duties at the Moss Gold/Silver Project, located near Bullhead City, in Mohave County, Arizona.
The successful candidates will have the ability to safely monitor and operate a 3-stage DCS controlled crushing plant; perform general maintenance, cleanup and repair activities; operate support equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Two (2) or more years of experience working in a jaw, cone crusher, screening and conveying operation.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Valid US Driver's License.
- Comprehend, comply, promote and support company safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment.
Essential Job Duties: .
- Perform daily equipment, walk around and site inspections to identify and correct any unsafe conditions and keep equipment properly maintained.
- Safely and properly perform maintenance (lubricating, fueling and cleaning) on loader, crusher, screen and/or wash plant – including screen changes and routine maintenance.
- Safely and properly operate loader and crusher, screen or wash plant
- Shovel excess material away from crusher, screen or wash plant unit as needed.
- Communicate effectively (verbal, listening, written) and work with difficult people under high stress situations.
- Self-motivated, team-player with good interpersonal skills; ability to maintain positive customer relations and act courteous/respectful of others.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve situations/problems (material quality, equipment operation/repair, etc.).
- Monitor and discuss production problems with co-workers and managers/supervisors.
- Proven experience handling multiple projects and priorities while maintaining tight deadlines; highly organized with attention to detail.
- Accurately complete crushing reports and other documentation as needed.
- Ensure MSHA, EPA, OSHA safety and environmental regulation compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- While performing job duties, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stair and ladders, work on elevated platforms, talk, hear and see.
- May be required to lift heavy objects (up to fifty (50) pounds) during the course of the workday.
- Personal protective equipment is required when performing this work. The work is in an outdoor mine setting which requires hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear, and as needed, respirator, protective clothing, gloves and other protective equipment as required by law.
- This position will require MSHA and Hazard Recognition Training and other training as required (i.e. OSHA, DOT, HAZWOPER)
- Golden Vertex Corporation is a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as per all applicable laws.
- This work is in a mine and plant setting which may include exposure to extremes in temperature and humidity, moving mechanical parts, risk of electrical shock, toxic chemicals, explosives, fumes or airborne particles.
- Ability to speak, comprehend, read and write English.
- Must be able to work in a potentially stressful environment.
- Successfully complete background check and maintain a valid US driver's license.
About Golden Vertex Corporation (http://www.northernvertex.com)
Golden Vertex is a wholly owned subsidiary of Northern Vertex Mining Corp. ( TSX.V: NEE I OTC–Nasdaq Intl.: NHVCF ) “America’s Next Gold Producer” is focused on becoming the next publicly traded company to initiate gold and silver production in the USA at its 100% owned Moss Mine Gold/Silver Project located in NW Arizona. The Company is comprised of an experienced management team with a strong background in all aspects of acquisition, exploration, development, operations and financing of mining projects worldwide. Northern Vertex is focused on working effectively and respectfully with our stakeholders in the vicinity of the historical Moss Mine and enhancing the capacity of the local communities in the area.
What Golden Vertex Offers:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K Plan
Golden Vertex Mining Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
- crusher: 2 years (Required)