- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance, and migration of applications, systems, and services in support of C4ISR business process requirements of and to an Azure Cloud environment.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Azure Cloud infrastructure and virtual environments, monitoring and tuning of the systems, services, and infrastructure to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Ensure server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate Government furnished
- software, hardware, and security solutions.
- Ensure data recoverability by implementing a schedule of system backups, database archive operations, and general continuity of operations best practices.
- Develop, and assist the Government in development of, promotion of, and adherence to, standard operating procedures for cloud computing.
- Conduct routine hardware, software, and security audits to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Perform configuration and change management functions for the Azure cloud computing environment by documenting architecture, systems, and support proceduresThe current effort includes the design and implementation of an Azure environment to host public-facing customer websites. The Cloud team works in conjunction with System Administrators, Web developers, and Information Assurance to meet customer and system requirements. Migration of existing systems and services to the Cloud environment to be completed moving forward.
System administrator support shall be provided on NIPR networks, or in standalone, non-networked operating environment. All system administrator personnel shall acquire and maintain NIPR elevated privilege tenant desktop administrator accounts for NIPR support performance.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- Secret Clearance required.
- DoD 8570.01 M Baseline Certification Required (Security+ or equivalent as specified in DoD 8570.01 M) – IAT Level II
- DoD 8570.01 M Computing Environment Certified (Cloud Environment)
- Experience: 5 or more years of related experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cloud Sys Admin: 3 years (Required)
- Secret Security Clearance (Required)
- CompTIA Security+ (Required)