Have a teaching credential or substitute permit? Earn up to $200/day for substitute teaching with Swing Education!
With one simple onboarding process, you’ll get instant access to work at over 200+ districts and schools such as San Jose Unified, Milpitas Unified, South SF Unified, Rocketship, KIPP Bay Area, Ravenswood City School District and more!
Plus receive an additional +$100 bonus if you already have a credential or substitute teaching permit!
Benefits of joining Swing:
- Weekly Pay– Earn up to $200/day, and get paid immediately each week
- Flexible Schedule– Choose your requests as you go, work on your own schedule
- Immediate Opportunities– Access teaching opportunities in days, no need to wait until next semester
- Easy Onboarding– We cover the costs and help you navigate substitute screening, including TB test, background check, and substitute permit (if you don’t have one); we reimburse 100% of your costs
- Supportive Community– Access support and resources from our dedicated talent team. Join a growing team of the best educators in the area
Required: 4-year degree from an accredited university in the U.S.
Preferred: Teaching credential or substitute permit (we’ll pay and help you get one). We also look for educators with prior experience as a classroom teacher, tutor, instructor, camp counselor, or other related roles.
Here’s what our substitute teachers have said about working with Swing:
- “Swing is great! Substituting has been convenient, rewarding, and lucrative. It offers a variety of job assignments. Updates are sent to my phone daily about opportunities.”
- “Working with Swing gives you a good opportunity to work with various schools and grades, which help you to have a nice experience of teaching. I am enjoying working with them.”
- “As a substitute teacher, you can work all over the area. The staff at Swing are helpful and on top of their game.”
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $200.00 /day