New Beginnings Home Care's mission is to provide compassionate one-on-one senior home care with Honesty and Integrity, to maintain client safety and allow client's to live health, independent and a fulfilling lives in the convenience of their own homes.
We are looking to hire a full-time scheduler, someone who is self-driven, responsible, professional and a team player.
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Qualifications of Home Care Scheduler:
- Reliable and dependable.
- Must have computer experience - Microsoft Word and Excel, able to create and maintain documents.
- Organized and able to multitask efficiently.
- Home care office experience.
- Scheduling experience.
Responsibilities of Scheduler but not limited:
- Answering phone calls.
- File, Input, monitor and update data as necessary.
- Creating and managing nurses and aide visit schedules daily.
- Organize and keep track to ensure all visits are scheduled accurately and timely.
- Find coverage when an aide is not able to work.
- Call and confirm aides weekend schedules.
- Communicating with case managers, clients, family members and aides.
- Monitor all visits and make sure that they are scheduled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Rotating On-Call
Bi-Lingual Applicants Urged To Apply:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- home health care: 2 years (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
Relocation Assistance Provided: