The .NET Developer, under the guidance of the Programmer Analyst III and the Applications Development Manager, develops in-house web applications. The programmer is expected to conduct system analysis, development and routine maintenance, with limited support from professional staff, to keep systems current with changing technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review, analyze, modify and maintain programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting applications to produce a consistent visual image and functional application.
- Design, program, maintain and monitor stored procedures.
- Researches technologies to keep abreast of latest development and programming tools, training, hardware, etc.
- May require travel on a special needs basis, up to 20%.
- Participate in the Company’s 24x7 support service commitment.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in supporting and maintaining multi-platform applications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases and creating queries. Oracle and other databases a plus. Database design a plus.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience with using source control software.
- Time management, project management and organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year