At Main Event we encourage all team members to Have FUN
! In fact it’s one of our core values along with Act with Integrity, Exceed Guest Expectations, Run It Like You Own It
, and Embrace Teamwork
. We live these values daily giving Main Event the Noticeably Distinctive Culture we are known for.
As an Operations Manager with Main Event Entertainment your role will be to successfully manage a department within Main Event while driving your team to operate by our core values, all while having FUN!
The Operations Manager assists the General Manager with delivering revenue and profits while establishing and achieving financial objectives.
- Develop and inspire a team of 30-40 hourly employees to exceed guests expectations leading to a revenue generating department
- Display your financial skills by summarizing and analyzing information for budgeting revenues and expenses; measuring costs of products, services, or other cost objectives
- Demonstrate proactive leadership by ensuring positive guests’ experiences through hands-on table touches
- Engage guest service focused team members through recruiting, hiring, coaching, training and contentious development efforts
- Exhibit our core values through creating innovative improvements and collaborating with others while being accountable for measurable, high-quality and timely results
- Embrace teamwork while encouraging others to do the same