Part-time | TemporaryEstimated: $27,000 - $37,000 a year
- High School Diploma or GED
Full Job Description
Dermatologist Medical Group of North County, one of the premier dermatology practices with three locations across greater San Diego area is looking for Screening Staff at the Oceanside, Encinitas, and Carmel Valley locations.
The Screening Staff takes the temperature of patients and staff and screens for COVID-19 related symptoms upon arrival to our office. The screening process consists of a basic questionnaire.
Must also posses:
- Organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
Some travel between office locations may be necessary.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift