The Personal Trainer is responsible for supporting the structure, direction, services, and programs of Sports & Fitness. This individual will be responsible for performing physical fitness training with new and continuing clients as well as fitness assessments to determine the specific needs of each member.
- Provides one hour personal training appointments.
- Documents detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions that could impact their training regimen.
- Designs sessions around clients' specific fitness goals and/or desires.
- Listens to clients during sessions and adjust technique to meet their needs.
- Markets fitness services and consistent use of the facility to clients and members.
- Participates in staff training as needed and continuously remain up to date on industry trends.
- Performs all other job-related duties as assigned.
$13.00 Per Hour / Training
- Current and valid certification as a Personal Trainer
- CPR & First Aid Certification