Explore a business where nothing stands still, where your ideas can make a difference, and where you’ll be part of a collaborative, open-minded culture while you contribute to meaningful work. Organizations and our valued customers count on MIDA for cutting-edge medical technology solutions for telemedicine and in-home lab testing companies. Help us meet their needs as you broaden your skills, get exposure to experts in your field and jump-start your career.
MIDA was incorporated in late 2016 with the goal to create innovative technologies to revolutionize the way people are diagnosed, receive medical treatment, and keep track of more chronic conditions. We have completed the development of our prototype application and are working with top telemedicine companies to implement our software solutions.
The Full Stack, Client-Side internship opportunity is an unpaid, remote position designed to help people in later stages of their education in computer programming who are seeking to get real-world corporate experience with an international team of industry experts. The internship term will be from February to April/May, depending on each intern applicant. Our schedule is flexible and all work requirements are tailored to each intern's individual schedule so that you can continue to provide 100% of your effort in the classes, jobs, and/or projects that you may have to attend to during the internship term. In this position, you will be expected to know basic bach-end programming (server-side) and have a deep understanding of client-side programming (front-end).
- Website development mastery HTML/CSS
- Expert with Node.js, REACT.js, SQL, and API development
- Experience with Github and git deployment practices
- Able to plan ahead to meet deadlines, collaborate remotely with others, and be creative with a voice administration will hear.
Things that help
- Skill in Node.js
- Premiere Pro video creation/editing proficiency
- Database creation for payment systems, data storage, and user authentication
- IBM Bluemix platform proficiency
- Cybersecurity best practices and implementation techniques
Job Type: Internship