Are you passionate about innovative automotive technologies and are looking to join the front lines of a rapidly growing company? If so, it's your time to shine at Dealer Inspire! We are searching for an individual enthusiastic about learning the in's and out's of inventory in the digital automotive space. This environment is ever-changing and in need of team members looking to change the game with us. If you like working in a fast-paced work space that is fun, filled with innovation, creativity, music, and great people, then apply now!
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions. Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0wQo9YLu58&feature=youtu.be )!
Summary of the Role:
The Automotive Inventory Support Associate/Specialist role is a dedicated subject matter expert within the digital automotive space, focusing on dealer inventory display. This role is a comprehensive support role that focuses on managing, delegating, and providing resolution to client's Inventory requests and inquiries. The candidate will utilize our SalesForce support ticket interface to provide awesome customer service and quick resolution for clients.
Essential Job Functions
- Work within Website Platform related tasks
- Have basic familiarity with functionality of Online Shopper, Conversations, Payments Plugin, and Fuel as it relates to digital inventory
- Navigate FTP file sharing programs to review inventory feeds in Microsoft Excel
- Work alongside Solutions Engineers and Support Developers to assist in owning, troubleshooting, and resolving inventory cases relating to inventory provider changes, pricing accuracy, and other inventory requests and/or issues
- Connect with third parties to resolve inventory related items on behalf of mutual clients
- Act as a problem-solver by thinking critically, differently, and bigger to improve inventory processes
- Maintain minimum predetermined departmental and company-wide key performance indicators
- Work with various web platforms and internal tools, such as WordPress, to troubleshoot and resolve client inquiries.
- Work with clients on the support phone-line to provide information and on-call resolution to various client requests and inventory management.
- Work closely with Solutions Engineering to resolve cases and share basic inventory knowledge
Experience and Education:
- Demonstrate ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Possess exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Exhibit ability to balance demand and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Execute tasks with superior customer service at all times
- Display excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have ability to play well with others, treat clients and coworkers with a high degree of respect and professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Good computer skills, with a familiarity with Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- The ability to prioritize and remain cool under pressure
- Analytical thinker, with a knack for troubleshooting and solving problems
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience in a customer facing or similar role
- Familiarity with the auto industry is a plus
- Experience with inventory management is a plus
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), and EyeMed Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 13 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer-to-Peer Bonus program
- Work from home Fridays
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen and refrigerator
- Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible