At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
The Program Integration Manager (PIM) is leadership role within the Program Management Office (PMO) who is responsible effective program/project management through organization, planning and control of scope, schedules and budgets through application of earned value management processes and performance-based analyses. Provides management, guidance, mentoring and support to a team of multi-discipline engineering and manufacturing Control Account Managers (CAMs) in the organization and planning, forecasting, performance measurement, and baseline management of their Control Accounts. Interfaces with business teammates (Program Planning/Scheduling, Program Finance, Material Control, Contracts and Subcontracts) to ensure consistency in scope definition and work authorization, cost and schedule integration.
- Integrates and manages project management functions for the PMO including integrated master schedule (IMS) management, earned value management system (EVMS) management and daily issue resolution.
- Serves as focal point on the behalf of the PMO to insure that the processes that support cost, schedule and technical scope management is well defined and integrated.
- Provides management, facilitation, mentoring, guidance and support to the team CAMs in the execution of earned value management functions including scope management, planning and budgeting, status tracking, forecasting, variance and trend analysis, documentation and reporting on multiple Control Accounts of varying type, size and complexity.
- Supports the PMO in program reviews and management boards with Customers and Senior Management.
- Manages and oversees status/cost/schedule reporting and monthly CDRLs.
- Supports the PMO in responding to RFIs, RFPs, and ECPs as required for new business.
**Must possess an activeTop Secret security clearance with a valid background investigation**
Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of related experience
Candidates should have a broad understanding of U.S. Government aerospace products/systems and experience in managing CAMs in project execution.
Proficient with EVMS
Ability to Travel (~1 trip/month)
Bachelors of Science (BS) degree in engineering or physics with relevant work experience with business operations Or- Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) in Accounting, Business with relevant work experience in Engineering.
Advance degree preferred (e.g., MBA)
Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship most positions.