The Real Estate Assistant wears many hats on our team and will carryout the duties listed in the following three categories:
Listing Manager (Listing to Contract)
- Oversee all aspects of sellers transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement.
- Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Consult & coordinate with sellers all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements & marketing activities.
- Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and other necessary documentation.
- Coordinate showings & obtain feedback.
- Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
- Coordinate all public open houses and broker open houses.
- Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites and update as needed.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management systems.
- Manage client database management program & system.
- Create & regularly prepare all buyer & seller consultation packages.
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing & open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
- Manage & update agent website(s), blog(s) and online listings.
- Regularly assist agent to manage & enhance agent’s social media presence.
- Track & coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media & other online sources.
- Coordinate all client & vendor appreciation events.
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media & other marketing materials.
- Coordinate & implement agent marketing videos & property videos on website(s), blog(s), social media and client database email campaigns.
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent’s business.
- Create & manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up & all office administration.
- Maintain all agent financial systems, profit & loss statement, bill payment, budget(s), bank accounts, and business credit card(s).
- Coordinate the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials and any other business related supplies and materials.
- Create & update a business operations manual and all job descriptions/employment contracts for any future hires.
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, training and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires.
- Hold agent(s) accountable for conducting all agreed upon lead generation activities.
- Ensure that all agent activities are limited to listing property, showing property, negotiating contracts & lead generation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $36,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)