Business Development Representative
Salary: $40,000 annually plus bonus
Front row seat with upward mobility to Account Executive. Fast-paced environment with a cutting edge SaaS product.
iCapture – the product
We are the leading mobile lead capture solution on the market. Helping exhibitors at trade shows and events around the world, iCapture streamlines the processes and workflows enabling our clients to re-engage faster and more effectively than their competitors. Our real-time integrations allow for data to flow seamlessly to the Customers’ CRM and marketing systems providing their sales team key advantages and insights to the first face-to-face touch point and minimizing admin time.
Business Development Representative – The Role
We need you to be the fuel to our organic growth fire. We need you to hit the ground running by executing our outbound-lead gen efforts, reporting on what works and delivering high value, qualified leads to our outstanding sales team.
We've got a defined market, a distinct value proposition, and a competitive advantage. We’ve got a great team and a proven strategy behind it. In the last year we've undertaken a massive effort to create some valuable and convincing content videos, so you will not be starting from scratch. Here are links to the videos and video funnel:
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying new business prospects by curating lists through internet research,
- Enhancing those lists (through further research and provided tools),
- Executing One-to-One Email Campaigns,
- Utilizing Cold Calling techniques to effectively generate leads,
- Setting appointments for our sales team
- Figuring out and identifying the trends and the type of leads that work
- Helping to identify how can we then go get more of the leads that work
- You have already done this, not just talked about it.
- You’ve done it in another company with B2B services, ideally SaaS but not necessarily
- You've got a passion for the B2B market
- You can explain the analytics and the process you used and how you got it done.
- You want verifiable data to inform progress and achievement to ensure you are able to successfully assess your own decisions and performance
- You like to develop working relationships that achieve worthwhile results
- You like clearly defined roles and responsibilities whilst working closely with others around you
- You expect to follow existing good practice but are nonetheless insistent on finding and making improvements
- Comfortable and professional in making numerous cold calls per day
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce and identify appropriate buyers within a target market.
- Someone who is a self starter and is ready to hit the ground running
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment
- You are great at managing projects – balancing planning and delivery in a timely way
- You don’t always need to be given direction
- You are OK at batting one for 10. If 10 things are pitched and one is approved you are OK with that
- You are happy to present the same idea four times in different ways if necessary and let it marinate for a week if necessary
- You do not take criticism personally
- You are happy to present a skeleton of an idea and flesh it out later, you are happy to do things in stages and explain why you think your idea should be explored
- You are not afraid to try something on your own
- You have the internal fortitude to put your neck out there a little bit
- You recognize impacts of your ideas on IT, sales, the Customer and other parts of the company
- You are open to learning and growing
- You expect to ask questions that constructively clarify assumptions
About iCapture – the Company
We started iCapture in 2012 to help people automate repetitive tasks. As a local company with a worldwide presence, iCapture is proud to serve thousands of companies on 6 continents. Our clients are mostly exhibitors at trade shows and small businesses who are building up their email lists. We provide software to help them capture leads without all that old fashioned and tedious paperwork, and with far less effort.
We are based in Boise, Idaho and you will be working with us in the office. We are flexible about hours as long as you get the results.
If you are the right fit we will support your growth and development with our company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
- Business Development: 2 years (Preferred)