American Computer Services, Inc. is seeking a Senior Project Manager skilled in hands-on management of medium to large software implementation projects. In this position, you partner with Stakeholders, Product Owner, Scrum Master, and Vendor to implement and integrate a new vendor software.
The ideal candidate will be PMP certified, have a strong Agile/Scrum background, and be skilled in effectively navigating the various work streams to serve a Health Insurance market. The scope includes business processes, vendor product, and system integration, with an objective to manage distributed project teams implementing new vendor software and integration with business systems.
Candidate must be on-site with the main project team in LaCrosse, WI.
- Hands-on project manager for medium to large system implementation projects.
- Manage an Agile project from scope through post-implementation review utilizing Scrum to create a highly visible workflow.
- Collaborate with multiple Stakeholders, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Vendors.
- Manage any new software and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Manage resources, project plan, project schedule, and budget tracking.
- Manage compliance, process/procedure changes, and risk.
- Manage priorities, dependencies, and impact.
- Consistent communication and training throughout new product release to ensure the success of the project.
- Demonstrated successful leadership of all sizes of projects.
- Excellent verbal, written, and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding relationship and influencing skills.
- Navigating a project thru a matrix organization for successful outcome.
- Minimum 10 years of total Project Management experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading vendor software projects.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading distributed project resources.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in leading projects greater than $1 Million.
- Demonstrated project leadership, business, and technical acumen.
- Mixture of Project Management experience for both business and technical projects.
- Experience with Senior Market Insurance is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Project Management: 1 year (Required)
- working with geographically disbursed teams: 1 year (Preferred)
- working with Software Vendors: 1 year (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- La Crosse, WI (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)