Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
- Provides oversight for the establishment, implementation and adherence to policies and standards that guide and support the terms of the information security strategy.
- Provides risk management activities that assure an acceptable level of risk for the organization/project.
- Produce DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages.
- Manages the information security incident management program to ensure the prevention, detection, containment and correction of security breaches.
- Acts as a lead participant in the resolution of problems concerning security violations
Education & Certifications:
- Experience with DoD Information Assurance (IA) policies and procedures.
- Experience creating DOD RMF packages and associated work products.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience
- Security + or similar certification
- Candidate must be able to obtain/maintain security clearance;
- No clearance required to start, may start upon Initiation of a Tier 5 background check
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.