This position will be located at the MCAS Beaufort SC location and will support approximately 120 employees (majority are non- represented hourly technicians) assigned to support F35 flying and maintenance operations. The incumbent will act as the single point of contact for all human resource needs, to include but not limited to, positive employee relations and engagement, leadership development, new hire on-boarding and orientation activities, administering Service Contract Act (SCA) requirements, and working special projects as assigned.
As a key change agent at the site this position will be responsible for designing and implementing human capital initiatives aligned with the critical business needs and mission objectives. To accomplish this the HRBP must be able to assess and anticipate human capital requirements and opportunities and partner with functional experts to develop and implement integrated solutions.
The HRBP also serves as a consultant to leadership on human resource-related issues; acting as a trusted advisor and employee champion, positively engaging with site leaders to influence and impact the organization.
In this role, the HRBP performs under general direction; participates in determining objectives for their site; plans, schedules and arranges their own activities to accomplish objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
The successful candidate will set high standards of performance for themselves and others; be professional in both word and actions in any situation; seek new knowledge and experiences; have an analytical mindset that can utilize factual data to develop solutions; be self-aware and able to appropriately adjust their actions to fit the situation. Willing to work extended hours on occasion as required.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience directly supporting a client group as an HRBP or HR Generalist.
- Must be able to travel domestically 10 - 15% of the time in support of program requirements.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Experience working with technical and non-technical hourly non-exempt employees.
- Experience leading and managing projects and initiatives, including developing project plans, identifying stakeholders, preparing communication plans and identifying metrics to assess outcomes/results.
- Proven ability/experience conducting investigations to include information and data gathering, analyzing information, and validating conclusions.
- Strong positive interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a challenging business related environment.
- Proficiency using MS Office products, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge and or experience in working under the Service Contract Act (SCA).
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships across the organization.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.