Want to join a team where you can demonstrate your leadership and help drive new growth?
Account Executive's are the primary sales contact for strategic customers & prospect-targeted companies. This self-motivated leader will effectively demonstrate: sales development skills, technical application support, customer problem solving skills, presentation skills, and contract negotiation skills. Additionally, this leader will be responsible for implementing corporate sales goal and strategy while demonstrating the ability to work adeptly with the customer’s purchasing, R&D and quality teams to drive IDF
This position will be based in Los Angeles, California and cover the West Coast region. Travel is mandatory to this role with a 50% minimum requirement.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Focused on strategic IDF customers located in the West Coast region. Responsibilities include and are not limited to, maintaining strong customer relationships, project development and follow up, support strategic sales goal implementation, sales reporting - forecasting.
- Focused on creating a robust sales pipeline providing further penetration into supplement, sports nutrition and savory food market. This will include developing customer project activity, account plans and new sales growth aligned with IDF marketing and sales goals.
- Able to identify and qualify new prospective accounts within territory.
- Able to clearly communicate and handle product demonstrations that support customer awareness and understanding of IDF’s corporate vision, product offerings, value proposition and benefits for prospective customer.
- Implements sales and marketing programs for regional accounts to achieve assigned sales goals and revenue commitments.
- Adeptly manages relationships at various levels throughout the customer's organization, including R&D, Supply chain, Procurement, Plants, Distribution Centers, Quality, and other key personnel.
- Understands potential for risk and provide timely and clear communication to key personnel regarding potential issues and impact for customer and IDF.
- Contributes to ideation for best practices, product demonstrations, new food ingredient technology, and ways to improve the effectiveness of the technical sales role.
Taking care of business starts with taking care of our associates!