Join our successful teens and kids apparel store in Westport! We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our team.
You are an analytical, energetic and passionate team leader. You will be responsible for a range of store duties, including:
- Providing “going the extra mile” customer service
- Visual aesthetic of store
- Administrative duties
- Adjusting schedules
- Daily merchandising
- Floor setup
- Receiving shipments
- Inventory management
- Training associates on ways to drive sales through service standards and product knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
You must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
- Must have at least 2 years of retail experience.
- Prior supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Must be skilled in training, sales generation and customer service.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts.
This is a full-time, year-round position. Salary commensurate with experience and skills.
Please send us your resume for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- retail management: 2 years (Required)