We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Representative; a self-starter to help grow our outside sales business in the BPO industry. You should come armed with a confident, enthusiastic “can do” attitude, be articulate and consultative. Your primary focus will be to build the sales pipeline, create momentum, and generate sales ultimately driving short and long-term revenue and profit growth.--- Greater Philadelphia area preferred, open to remote SR with prior remote work experience.
- Develop and close new business
- Ensure that the company's vision, brand, and strategy is communicated and understood by potential clients.
- Communicate company value proposition to prospects using a consultative sales approach
- Ability to complete the sales cycle from start to finish with minimal support to the C-Suite level of an organization
- Assist in the formulation of sales & marketing strategies.
- Maintain, communicate, and leverage knowledge of industry benchmarks, trends and data.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of consultative sales experience. BPO experience preferred
- Proven track record in developing leads, pipeline, and relationships
- Record of negotiation and closing of new client sales including development of proposals, either individually or with a team
- Verified ability to attain quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Demonstrated experience gaining access to and creating credibility within the VP-suite of targeted clients
- Ability to accurately project, track, and deliver sales on a weekly/monthly basis using a CRM system
- Willingness/flexibility to travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Fair competitive base salary
- Health Benefits
Job Type: Full-time