Location: Morristown NJ
Duration: 3-6 Months, possibility of becoming permanent based on business needs
Pay rate: $20.00 hourly
Shift: We support overseas call hours (3am-7pm depending on the season). Highly desire a candidate with some shift flexibility.
The Level 1 Brazilian Portuguese Service Desk Analyst is responsible for resolving incoming telephone requests for technical assistance on standard commercial and proprietary applications. Consistent customer care, quality standards, and reporting requirements are core competencies of the position. Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and fluctuations in workflow are requirements of the Service Desk Analyst role . All Service Desk Analysts are subject to shift changes to adapt to the business needs of the Service Desk.
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Function)
- Shift Schedules
- Adhere strictly to shift schedule. Timeliness a key requirement.
- Flexibility to changes in shift schedules, as dictated by Management, is required
- Call Handling
- Provide comprehensive technical support services to support center customers
- Work within Service Level Agreements, including but not limited to Average Speed of Answer, Average Talk Time, Abandon Time, Hold Times, etc.
- Take all steps to troubleshoot issues reported to them and resolve or escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Use all available Knowledge Management Tool during the call
- Take all necessary steps to ensure customer satisfaction at the end of the call
- Call Logging
- Create and submit detailed call logs documenting customer interactions. Accuracy, thoroughness, and timeliness are key call logging components
- Confirm and update customer profile information as needed
- Promptly notify management of any potentially “dissatisfied” customers
- Follow all documented escalation procedures, including hand off times, for issues requiring 3rd party intervention
- Open Calls
- Follow all documented procedures to handle open calls, including monitoring open call queues, placing follow up phone calls, etc.
- Knowledge and Standards
- Proactively seek and possess business acumen for all clients supported
- Maintain technical proficiency in all applications utilized by clients supported
- Participate in all company organized training events
- Contribute current technical information and best practices concerning proprietary applications to the C3i Reference Library or other knowledge distribution channel
- Organize and utilize all support resources provided including emails, documentation, contact lists, etc.
- Other tasks
- Perform customer support related tasks and special projects as assigned by management
- Liaise as necessary interdepartmentally to seek resolutions to all issues reported
- Participate in client events, as appropriate (resource on site, client training, etc.)
- Fluency reading and writing Brazilian Portuguese (mandatory)
- Fluency reading and writing English (mandatory)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Operating Systems, Lotus Notes, and Internet applications
- Problem solving skills, organizational skills, and the ability to exercise sound judgment in any customer service scenario
- BA or Vocational school degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional certification a plus
- Minimum of 6-12 months of previous call center, computer support, or customer service experience preferred
- Maintain inter-department relationships to resolve client issues
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external clients
- Develop communication and working relationship with Supervisor
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Brazilian Portuguese (Required)
Communication method(s) used: