For joining Rapid in Corona, we pay a $250-$500 signing bonus to all new Customer Service Representatives after 90 days of employment + SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS!
In our line of work, customer service means so much more as we are the voice of reassurance on the other line. While our call center never closes and CSR’s work rotating days including holidays and weekends, you’ll maintain a steady work schedule.
Rapid’s presence in the industry is growing as we continue to shape and define what alarm monitoring means. Using the most modern technology in our monitoring call center, our team protects life and property in countless communities by responding to alarm activations, immediately contacting customers and providing necessary assistance; including confirming a false alarm and dispatching first responders in the case of a true emergency. As an essential member of our team, you will also provide excellent customer service over the phone to ensure the appropriate resolution of any questions or concerns regarding customers’ alarm systems.
No prior industry experience is necessary! We pride ourselves in our training and provide fully paid, extensive 4-week instruction in our state-of-the-art classroom training environment.
On site in Corona, CA.
- Full-Time - $500 hiring bonus after 90 days of employment
- Part-Time - $250 hiring bonus after 90 days of employment
Start dates Available
Start your 4-week training on:
- April 10, 2023
- May 01, 2023
2ND SHIFT, 3RD SHIFT & WEEKEND PAY RATE DIFFERENTIALS!
Rapid Response acknowledges the sacrifices our employees make when supporting our customers during all hours of the day and night as well as weekends. In recognition of that commitment, we are offering shift differentials for hours worked outside of standard business hours. For hours worked between
- Hours worked between 5:00pm and 9:00pm, +$0.50/hr.
- Hours worked between 9:01pm and 6:00am, +$1.00/hr.
- Hours worked on Saturday & Sunday between midnight and 11:59pm, +$1.00/hr.
- Must be fully vaccinated: 2 doses of Pfizer/Moderna or 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson
- Successfully complete all required training and follow company protocols and procedures
- Process inbound/outbound calls from customers and authority agencies in a call center setting
- Provide detail-oriented customer service and empathetic support to our customers with a sense of urgency
- Respond to, verifies, and dispatches on emergency signals
- Handle security alarm activations for residences and businesses in a professional manner
- Multitask and remain calm in various stressful situations
- Associate degree, equivalent Military, or 2+ years of relevant work experience in customer service
- Proficient computer, written, and verbal skills
- Successfully clear drug screen and background check to meet industry and security licensing requirements
What awaits you at Rapid Response
- Annual salary increases, shift differentials, and performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Additional compensation for special skills, particularly: bilingual in Spanish, and completed EMD or EMT certification
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Wellness Program + Wellness DAYS OFF
- Internal advancement opportunities
About Rapid Response
Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in the monitoring of alarms and security systems. Designated as an Essential Business by the Department of Homeland Security, we are dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded and headquartered in Syracuse since 1992, with offices in California and Nevada. Our growing organization serves as a critical response center focused on protecting life, residences, and businesses. Whether it’s a kitchen fire, an intruder at a business, a family member experiencing a medical emergency, or preventative non-emergency customer service conversations, our heroes are here to serve every day - 24/7, 365 days a year. Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our highly trained specialists are the monitoring backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country. If you are in search of a unique, rewarding career opportunity in an industry like no other, join #TeamRapid!
Rapid Response offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and dynamic and professional work environments. We also offer continued growth through our internal advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at https://www.rrms.com/careers/. EOE, including disability/veterans.