**Only for residents in the USA**
Job location in Montreal, Canada
NO CONSULTANTS PLEASE
Ludia is looking for an Analytics Director, to drive analytics across its growing portfolio of games with millions of daily active users.
In this role, you will lead a team of Analysts embedded in each game team, and you will partner with Producers, Product Managers, Marketing team and other internal groups to shape the future of our analytics strategy across the company. Your role will be to develop the talent of the Analytics team and guide them in their career paths, as well as to build a collaborative environment that promotes knowledge sharing.
The ideal candidate will be a champion for an analytics-driven mindset, yet humble enough to learn from the many Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and other partners that participate in making our games. You will be comfortable working with Executives and stakeholders of all levels.
Build and keep the analytics strategy (team, tools, practices) aligned with the company objectives;
Responsible for analytics best practices across all Ludia games (data governance/quality, data pipelines, dashboards, etc);
Manage the recruitment, mentorship and training of the team;
Manage and coordinate a team of Analysts embedded in game teams, in addition to a small team of central analysts;
Involved in the analytics technology stack strategy (build VS buy, etc);
Support the Ludia editorial strategy and executive team, enhanced by a data-informed approach.
- Minimum 5 year experience in development/live ops of games in the analytics function;
- Minimum 3 year experience in team management and matrix structure;
- Experience in data governance, data pipelines and data lakes (Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift etc.);
- Solid experience in data analysis, modelisation and prediction models;
- Knowledge of reporting tools/dashboards (Tableau, Domo, etc);
- Advanced knowledge in SQL, Python ou R is an asset;
- Knowledge of the development process for mobile platforms (Android, iOS);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. French is an asset;
- Be passionate about mobile games !
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55.00 - $67.00 per hour
- Data pipelines and data lakes: 3 years (Required)
- Reporting tools/dashboards: 1 year (Required)
- R: 1 year (Required)
- Team management and matrix structure: 3 years (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Required)
- Snowflake: 3 years (Required)
- Python: 1 year (Required)
- Domo: 1 year (Required)
- development/live ops of games in the analytics function: 5 years (Required)
- Tableau: 1 year (Required)
- Data analysis: 3 years (Required)