ABOUT OUR COMPANY
FIRST is a leading global events agency with teams in New York, Los Angeles, London, Dublin, Singapore and Hong Kong. Some of the world’s most recognized companies trust us to develop strategies, and design, plan and produce engaging events. FIRST clients span many industries including financial services, aerospace, technology, consumer electronics, medical and healthcare, automotive, media and the non-profit sector. We are on Event Marketer’s “Top 100 Event Agencies” and “Best Places to Work in Events” lists. We’ve also been recognized by Crain’s New York Business as one of the Top 100 “Best Places to Work in NYC”.
For more information please visit: www.firstagency.com.
FIRST is looking for a dynamic Roadshow & Corporate Access Logistics Coordinator to work on-site at a major financial institution in New York City. The ideal candidate would organize and plan non-deal road shows, field trips, and conferences that would allow for strategic interactions with prospective or existing investors. S/he would also work with various institutional investors on customized trips to visit corporate managements.
JOB CATEGORY: Roadshow Coordination/Meeting Management/Travel Coordination
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/ external meetings and conference calls (non-deal roadshows, conferences)
- Global focus on working with various global corporates and connecting them with buyside investors
- Client base includes corporate managements and investing investors (hedge funds, mutual funds)
- Direct contacts with clients, corporates and investors on meeting details/ideas
- Work closely with Sales on idea generation on non-deal roadshow and conferences (thematic, timely events)
- Handles a high volume of phones calls, supporting internal and external managers or clients.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements utilizing internal GS travel department
- Work closely with internal teams (GIR, IBD, ECM, Sales) on non-deal roadshow coordination
- Provides logistics / administrative support in a complex team environment, with primary focus on arranging all logistics for corporate/investor meetings for NDR meetings.
- Prepare/ship presentations, organizes and coordinates the distribution of presentation materials with GS production center & transportation vendors for meetings (for NDRs)
- Work on business analytics with senior member of the team, produce monthly & quarterly reports
- Solicit and draft feedback report post each corporate event (non-deal roadshows, conferences).
- Responsible for creating itineraries, monitoring internal system for meeting updates and revising itineraries, along with incorporating all logistics (travel/hotel, driver details, etc) on itineraries.
- 1 – 2+ years’ professional experience supporting teams or high profile clients in a professional setting
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadline
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office
- Highly organized – ability to handle multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively and extensively interact with all levels of senior ranking officers
- Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high pressure environment
- Adaptability to situations and ever changing demands
- A calm and flexible approach to handling pressure and stress
- Resourceful, ambitious and proactive
- Creative problem solver and team player with a positive attitude
ADMINISTRATION & GENERAL:
- Work intelligently and ensure that Managers are aware of problems or issues which negatively affect productivity
- Strict and accurate adherence to company’s time tracking policies and systems
- Work on ad hoc requests from clients as required
- Assume responsibility for own environment, ensuring adherence to health and safety policies while having clean smart surroundings
Job Type: Full-time
- Events Planning: 1 year (Preferred)