More than 8 Years of experience candidate requirement
Candidate should have the experience of customer facing role:
- Deployment of Active Directory - Domain Services, Lightweight Directory Services (Win Server 2008/2012)
- Experience of working in the multi domain, multi forest based complex environment, involving Child domains, Resource forest- Account forest models, as well as Domain wide and Forest Wide AD trusts.
- Experience on Merger and Demerger of active directory Environment
- Strong knowledge of active directory concepts and configuration, i.e. need to understand membership in security groups, inherited groups, OU structure, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows Registry, including knowledge of modifying system registry to support installed applications and document configuration changes.
- Experience of deploying the Dell/Quest Migration Manager or ADMT (Active Directory Migration Tool) for Active Directory, Configuring it, migration of the AD objects across AD Forests using the Dell/Quest Migration Manager for AD or ADMT (Cross Forest AD Object Migration)
- Experience in development and Troubleshooting of the Power Shell and legacy .VB, .BAT etc. based Login Scripts
- Deployment and Configuration of the Active Directory Group Policy Objects
- Reorganizing the AD Organizational Unit Structure as per the client requirements,
- AD replication topology design, AD Sitelink configuration, AD Site and its related Subnet configuration
- Deployment of the Windows DHCP Server Roles to work in a High Availability and DR mode of operations – (Windows Server 2003/2008/2012)
Job Type: Full-time