The Operations Manager -He/she has the primary responsibility of supporting the General Manager in day to day operations of the restaurant; conveying the Cane’s culture to his/her Crewmembers and Customers; as well be a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun, and show sincere dedication to Raising Cane’s. He/she will be responsible for upholding Raising Cane’s standards for the Crewmember and Customers experiences. He/she will responsible for leading shifts as well as providing support in financial management, restaurant maintenance and company initiatives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND AREAS OF FOCUS :
- Operations Management-Lead“What We Do” on each shift; at Raising Cane’s “What we do” is serve the Perfect box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Promote open communication between all levels of Crew in the restaurant including: Shift Managers, Shift Captains, Trainers and Crewmembers; lead the Cane’s Love program in the restaurant which is how Raising Cane’s Respects, Recognizes and Rewards our Crewmembers; assess areas of opportunity and recommend solutions or develop plans to address restaurant or Crewmember issues; align Shift Manager performance and Restaurant performance with company standards; proactively manage operation of the restaurant to include planning/forecasting of weekly sales, labor and COGs; maintains restaurant cleanliness; identifies maintenance problems and communicates problems to General Manager and Facilities Department; leads monthly inventory counts and ensures weekly vendor orders are made and properly received; lead achievement of all performance metrics.
- Business Management-Support the General Manager in managing food and labor costs to increase Restaurant profitability; lead restaurant to achieve financial goals set by the Operations Leadership Team; identify issues that need addressed , develop a plan to resolve issue and present findings/ suggestions to the General Manager; lead the monitoring of spending on all costs to include: contract services, repair and maintenance as well as supply costs; write successful Crewmember and Shift Manager schedules that set restaurant up for success and adequate sales volume trends; support General Manager in writing of the business plan for the restaurant. Maintains open communication with General Manager, Operations Advisor and the Restaurant Support Office Crewmembers.
- People Management-Use company approved selective hiring criteria to maintain a quality Crewmember roster; consults with General Manager on all hiring decisions; train and develop Shift Managers and Crewmembers to improve the quality of the restaurant operation; support the professional development of the Shift Managers and Crewmembers; draft performance plans for Shift managers and share information with General Manager; lead follow up on all performance plans delivered; lead and execute all new Crewmember and Shift Manager orientations.
- Project Support- Understand the purpose, intent, rationale, mechanics, requirements and desired results of all company driven programs and initiatives; actively collaborate, organize and support program implementations at the restaurant level; support General Manager with execution of the restaurants local marketing plans.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $47,000.00 /year
- General Management: 3 years (Required)
- Training & Development: 3 years (Required)
- High Volume Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Newport, KY 41072 (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)