Providing assistance related to collecting and assembling cost data and processing payment
application requests and programs. Reviewing a wide variety of invoices, vouchers, and other miscellaneous paperwork associated with NRCS Programs
- Compiles supporting documents to substantiate payment requests, ensures that payment
requests comply with provisions of long term contracting and are within obligated spending
limits prior to submission of payment.
- Tracks producer requests for wetland compliance and highly erodible land assistance.
Maintains wetland determination and highly erodible land case files including producer
submitted records, conservation plans and associated maps. Tracks requests for appeals
related to issued determinations.
- Services will require utilizing a variety of computer hardware and software applications and
small office machines. Incumbent will need a working knowledge of the Natural Resources
Conservation Service (NRCS) software such as Protracts, Toolkit, Performance Results
System, and Excel. Additionally, incumbent will establish and maintain files in Toolkit and
- Reviews accuracy of documentation, compliance with regulations, and justification
of vouchers, invoices, claims, statements and other requests for payment of goods and
services; processes program payment information; prepares for
signature and forwards completed document to financial management staff for payment.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining contracting files and
producer records. This includes receiving and assembling program applications and
collecting producer eligibility information. Responsible for compiling contract
documentation including, but not limited to, conservation plans, maps, photographs,
resource data and technical material. Functional knowledge of MS Word and Excel Customer Service experience Detail oriented Work independently and with others Effectively organize workload and meet deadlines Strong Telephone and Interpersonal skills